The Two Ps in Blogging

Posted by Are Morch - | 11:18 AM





I am learning the two Ps in Blogging; Patience and Persistence!

Tweets O Hoy President Barack Obama inauguration and Mary J Blige is just making me chill and not worrying about nothing today.

This is the day for hope and new beginnings. A new era is about to start. Together we will make history. President Obama can’t do it alone. He needs our help.

Today, either you are at one of the inauguration parties or have your own inauguration party; today is a day for celebration.

I am changing my perceptions and future one blog article at the time. With Patience and Persistence I will create a new beginning. I never have been as hopeful as today. I face different challenges then President Barack Obama but I am ready to face my challenges and I will prove that I can create a new beginning for my self.

I am not a professional blogger, I am not a celebrity, I don’t make millions of dollars, but I am ready for change not only for the United States, but for myself too.

Yes We Can! You can make change together with me at;

1. Twitter
2. Facebook
3. Blog

Cheers….

0 comments