1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW is President Obama’s new home address. President Obama brings hope and openness together with a new beginning into his new home. He will be a work at home dad. He will make sure that he greets his daughters Malia and Sasha when they come home from school. I wonder if President Obama has a Presidential PJ he will be working in?

Will we also be able to work at home this year?

It has been interesting noticing how many positive emails, sms, direct messages, notes and comments I have received the last couple of days. Change is about to arrive to all of us one small step at the time. Don’t worry or rush yet, I have not either ordered my PJ yet.

First step will be to get involved in President Obama’s volunteer program. Have you volunteered or contributed to your community yet? Dough I have not seen any official President Obama volunteer programs yet. Maybe it’s an idea to launch this if it not already exists. If so then please post a comment with the official link.

You can also follow @BarackObama on Twitter.

President Obama has shown that it is possible for everyone to make a new beginning for himself or herself. I am most definitive planning to follow up, and make a new beginning for myself.

I am not sure if I will be able to work at home in 2009. But I will not let that stop me from trying, and do my part for change...

Where will I start?

2009 will be the year where Social Media will bring us all to a new dimension. So I will use it to build up new knowledge and a new platform for myself.

1. Twitter
2. Facebook
3. Blog

Cheers…

6 comments
  1. love January 22, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

    I agree we all need to chip in and help someone. I just returned from the Congo. If you go to December on my blog you will find the story there.

    I hope your new beginning gets off with a bang!
    Sherrlyn Borkgren Photography

  2. Are Morch - January 22, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

    Thanks Sherrlyn.

    Great pictures on your blog. Wished I was more talented taking pictures. But guess I have to survive with basic usage of my camera.

    I got some questions about what I mean with a New Beginning, and also what's behind the Recovered Internet Entrepreneur. So thinking about maybe I'll do an article on that.

    Wish you all the best with your blog.

    Cheers.. Are

  3. Anonymous January 22, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

    Hi!
    Your President also bring new hope to the rest of this world.
    See you around.

  4. Are Morch - January 23, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

    Thanks lunaticg.

    Actually I am an alien here in the United States.. Been here in the United States for 10 years now. Originally I was born in Norway. So I truly belive President Obama will not only bring new hopes and beginnings to the United States, but also to the world.

    I am a true libra and have faith in that constructive diplomatics can resolve contraversial issues.

    And it seems to me that President Obama is onto a good start here.

    Cheers...

  5. Jamwes January 25, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

    It is a new time for all of us.

  6. Are Morch - January 26, 2009 at 9:52 AM  

    Thanks Jamwes.

    I have got a lot of feedback from friends that now feel more inspired and motivated to do something about their situation. We not only need to listen but we need to act on making a new beginning for ourselves. President Obama can't change it all by himself. I am up for being a starter rather then a nay sayer.

    Wish you all the best..

    Cheers.. Are