Two-in, Two-out

Posted by Are Morch - | 12:14 PM




In firefighting the policy of two-in, two-out mandates that firefighters never go into a dangerous situation in a fire or rescue incident alone. There should always be (at least) two firefighters together when they enter a location and one of them cannot come out of the situation or building unless both do.

The policy also refers to a safety system to protect firefighters, where two or more firefighters enter a building and at least two more remain outside, ready to help in case of emergency.

This is a system that we need to adapt an create our own unique buddy system that will force banks, mortgage lenders, creditors and decision makers not only listen to us but act properly together with us.

I follow people at Twitter. They share valuable information with me that I use and put my twist too. I invite you to my Twitterville community, and start share your thoughts. Let’s make a difference for 2009.

Profile

Today I profile one that I follow and that gives me a lot on awesome insight on how to work your blog. I am just try out my humble small steps at the moment. In no rush at all. Take your time to add Darren Rowse to your Twitterville community. You will not regret it. Also visit his very informative web site Problogger.

Portfolio

Posting some pictures from my wife’s home design portfolio.








Cheers…

0 comments