Putting together a plan..

Posted by Are Morch - | 12:35 PM



“There are 10^11 stars in the galaxy. That used to be a huge number. But it’s only a hundred billon. It’s less than the national deficit! We used to call them astronomical numbers. Now we should call them economical numbers.”
~ Richard Feynman ~


We learned recently that part of the car industry here in the United States got a ‘temporary loan’. The amount was 17.4 billion dollars. General Motors and Chrysler seems to be the ones that needed it most for the moment.

These Auto Makers has until March 31st 2009 to come up with a plan how to turn things around. Else they will have to repay the loans.

We can agree or disagree about the loans to these automakers. Personally I think it is steps in the right direction to try save some important jobs here in United States. Again I will say this is not the time to point fingers. I’m sure everyone in the Auto Industry will do the very best to find solutions that will work for all parts.

I also noticed that Feds approved a number of regulations to protect credit card customers. Many of us consume has done a lot of mistakes, and excessive credit card use is up there among the top mistakes for many.

Basically all of us are in debt one way or another. Debt - something owed, such as money, goods, or services.

We need to find new and creative ways to get out of debt together. Together we will build a debt elimination plan.

It’s you and me that need to seek to understand what brought us into this situation, and how to find new creative ways to help solve our problems.

I am not sure if the politicians start in the right end. I am not sure if I will start in the right end. I am not sure if the Auto Industry will start in the right end. But we have to do our share to build consumer confidence again. We will bring back the American Dream again. Let’s get out off the American Nightmare together!

Come and tweet with me at http://twitter.com/ecomind

Cheers..

0 comments