Twitter – An online reality show!

We plunk – we gossip – we spread news – we argue – we send love – we share info – we coach – we exchange ideas – we promote events – one tweet at a time – LIVE now!

Twitter gives us a unique behind the scenes look in people’s lives. This is the fascinating thing about Twitter. I love the abundance of high quality info that I find through my followers – but I have to admit I love some of the gossip too.

Follow some of the top-notch Tweets and learn from their behaviors. Warnings don’t be copycat – that just doesn’t work. But you will get a great behind the scene info, and you might learn a thing or two.

My coaching goal is to provide you with info you can use in your Tweets today, and pass this onto your new followers and also to followers that has been with you for a time. And also achieve one great challenge – learning how to provide great tweets within 140 characters.

Using those 140 characters to guide your Twitter followers to your blog – and you then start to take advantage of the real power of Twitter.

46. Feed your blog to Twitter

If you have not got a blog yet – then now is the time! Go to Blogger or Wordpress and create you blog there Free! Twitterfeed will feed your blog updates automatic to Twitter. Warning!! Use this with caution. You don’t want to be the annoying squeaky wheel. I don’t send more then one feed per day.

47. Share a little secret with your followers

Do you use one Twitter tool that really has brought your tweets to next level – then share this with your followers. I bet you they will love you – and become loyal quality followers.

My Secret Twitter Tool: HootSuite - this is just a fantastic and revolutionary tool.

With HootSuite, you can manage multiple Twitter profiles, pre-schedule tweets, and measure your success. HootSuite lets you manage your entire Twitter experience from one easy-to-use interface.

48. Create Twitter Surveys

Surveys are a great way to collect information on a particular subject that you are interested in. And if you send your followers to your survey – you will create some buzz about it on Twitter. Set a timeframe for your Survey, and then share the results with your followers on your blog. I use a new tool I felled in love with – SocialToo - to create my surveys.

49. Put a twist to your tweets – market your Twitter profile offline

Yes Twitter is mostly about the LIVE online action. But you can also promote your profile offline in creative ways to earn new followers. If you participate in a conference – why not promote your profile on a T-shirt – zazzle.

50. Combine Twitter with other Social Media

There are many Social Media channels available on Internet. Some have up to 10 or more different social media accounts. I don’t participate in that many. But I do participate in other program then Twitter.
Facebook
LinkedIn
StumbleUpon
Squidoo

As you will find out I don’t use all of these active yet. Hey if you have a coaching program for one of these Social Media channels – don’t be shy – tell me!

Your TweedyCoach,

Are Morch

Digg! Digg it

2 comments
  1. 3L February 28, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

    I so grateful for the lessons. I'll start with day one though.

  2. Are Morch - February 28, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

    Thank you so much LLnL for your kind comments.

    If you have suggestions of topics that you want me to cover, please let me know.

    Cheers...