Hey.. Did you know that president-elect Barack Obama and me have something in common?

We both smoke!

And we both want to do something about this habit. Of course many wants to give us all kind of advices on how to end this habit.

I know for sure that is not easy to stop this habit. But this will be one of my main challenges for 2009. Too end my smoking habit. I don’t like to say I will quit. Because I tried that several times, and it has not worked.

Instead I will start something new! A new beginning for me will be to end my smoking habit.

With the help from friends in same boat as me we will make this happen in 2009.

Are you up for the president-elect Barack Obama smoking challenge?

1. Join this challenge together with me at Twitter
2. Go to Qwitter
3. Follow @iquit at Twitter

Cheers…

0 comments