The Twitter Experiment-Get Involved

Posted by Are Morch - | 12:10 PM



“They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself”

~ Andy Warhole ~


Sean McAlister has started a unique experiment at Facebook.

"The Twitter Experiment-Get Involved" - http://tinyurl.com/5c4yej

Here 300 – 600 people join every day to take part of this unique experiment. This will truly make an impact where you and me can be a part of a movement.

For us that are both new to blogging and social network this a great way to get involved, and learn more on how we can change or take action. I see an increase in people reading my humble attempt to make a difference. I don’t need a Bailout – just an honest TurnOut from friends all over the world that want to make a difference.

In this world of change we all need to learn a new way of living. How can you and me change our culture so that hope not is just something we pass on to next generation, but something you and me will have for ‘tomorrow’?.

Cheers..

0 comments