Twitterville is growing

Posted by Are Morch - | 1:37 PM



One of the 7 Habits of highly effective people is to ‘Begin With The End In Mind”.

Well I want to make a twist to this habit to start our new trend – ‘Begin With A New Start In Mind’. Our snowball has already dropped outside the cliff into a deep mud hole. This is not the time to start trying to figure out how to push the snowball out of the mud.

We need to start push the snowball from a new and fresh point and in a total different direction. This time we need to help out each other, and make sure we bring with us those that falls behind.


Another habit from 7 Habits of highly effective people is to ‘Put First Thing First”. This habit is something that I really think we all need to adapt.

My only challenge and question to you all is – What thing should I put first that will bring you and me in a new and better direction?

My personal Twitterville community keeps growing. And so do my followers there. One thing I am looking into is to put a short profile on my blog on followers in my community. This helps both their and my community grow.

If you want to be part of this new start and growth for our Twitterville community then Follow Me at http://twitter.com/ecomind, and I will Follow You.

Cheers…

0 comments